Interested in learning how to house hack in Asheville? This class is a deep dive into the strategy of buying properties as an owner-occupant with 0%, 3%, 3.5% or 5% down payments, moving in and getting income from the property while living in it (house hacking). Includes a qualitative class discussing what the strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
A deep dive into the strategy of house hacking in Asheville, North Carolina.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the house hacking strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our house hacking modeling (and other real estate investing strategies) for Asheville, North Carolina:
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
- We discuss both long-term tenants and short-term tenants (like vacation rentals).
This was a live class recorded to give investors a solid overview of the house hacking real estate investing strategy including traditional house hacking, Nomad™ with House Hacking, house hacking with short-term rentals, and house hacking with traditional buy & hold.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.